Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tis the night before Christmas and every year you feed Santa Claus. Now
feed his reindeer.
1. Wait until Christmas Eve
2. Open the bag. sprinkle reindeer food on the lawn.
3. Hop into bed.
4. Listen for Santa.
5. Close your eyes.
6. Watch the sugar plums dance.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Bells on our telephone ring, the machine will take the call. We have no time for family or friends, It drives us up the wall.
How are you? How's your life? We really want to know. Hope you're ready for Christmas, Now maybe it will snow.
A day or two ago, We thought we'd make a treat, For all our special friends--A Christmas Gift to eat!
Our intentions were top notch, But our schedules would not budge, Hence, here's this year's addition of homemade CHRISTMAS FUDGE!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
This card was one of many made for a friend of mine whos daughter is suffering from a life threatening illness. They are having a fund raiser for her his coming weekend so I am hoping the cards will bring in some funds to help cover some of her medical costs. :0) XOXO, Julie. :0)(more)
This card was made with ribbon and an owl embellishment from Silvia (Sil2289), thank you Silvia! This was also made using Bazzill Paper as well as a cute Birthday Wishes stamp from Michaels($1.00). I used mounting foam to give it some dimension. Thanks for watching! XOXO, Julie. :0)(more)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
I hope you get a chance to enter and win!!!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I put all the numbers in a basket and your number was drawn! Congratulations! I have your address from the last time that you sent in cards. I will send it out no later then Thursday! Enjoy and thank you so much for following my blog!!! God Bless You! XOXO, Julie.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
put a little bug in my ear over a month ago and said that I should try some challenges....well ladies!!! This is it! This is my first challenge that I did from Christian Paper Crafts. I am so excited. Now on to my next project! LOL Thanks for looking! XOXO, Julie. :0)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Ok so 7 random facts:
1. I am a reality show junkie.
2. I do my stamping and videos on my kitchen table. I do use a walk-in closet to store all my stamping stuff, but it's not big enough to do my videos in. I will turn my boys room into a stamp room when they move out(which I hope will be a long time). :0)
3. I have another blog called Compassionate Cards that focuses on giving cards to the elderly, people with terminal illnesses and domestic violence.
4. I am a very optimistic person.
5. I also like to do mosiacs as a craft.
6. I try to exercise at least 5 days a week.
7. I love fruits and vegetables.
I would like to give this award to the following 7 people:
Thank you all for visiting me and becoming a follower! XOXO, Julie. :0)